This has to be one of the most simple and effective ways to use your Liberty fabric. We love how bold, bright and inspiring Liberty prints are so why not use them to brighten up your home?!
Supplies | First of all, you will need to head to The Fabric Store and pick our your favourite Liberty Tana Lawn or Saville Poplin. For our Lamp, we have used the Liberty Tana Lawn in the print Ianthe. As well as this you will need a white lampshade, pen, ruler and spray adhesive.
How To |
1. Simply measure and cut the width and circumference of your lampshade adding 1cm on each side of the width and an extra 3cm on the circumference length.
2. Spray the very end of the right-hand side of your fabric length and fold the end over 1.5cm. This is now your finished ‘seam’.
3. Lay your fabric down with the wrong side up and spray with your adhesive.
4. Roll your lampshade over the fabric length starting from the left side and smoothing it out as you go until the end.
5. Fold your extra 1cm of fabric to the wrong side of the lamp and Voila! You are finished.
April 26, 2016